My Blog List

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Middle JAAR's Lesson "PicMonkey"

I really enjoyed learning about Pic Monkey. It reminded me a lot of another picture editing website called picnik. Except I like Pic Monkey better. It is a lot easier to work with the pictures and edit them. When working with the idea of helping a veteran in need, it really hit home. My brother actually just landed from Afghanistan last weekend so when creating my Pic Monkey poster I was able to use a picture of my brother after he just had landed. The picture shows my brother, my mom and I.

There is a program out there called Adopt a Solider where one can essentially adopt a solider and send them packages, letters, and pictures. This is a way to let them know someone is thinking of them and truly does care for the work they are doing for their country.


No comments:

Post a Comment